Void clan of aqworlds that are the most powerfull and loyal warriors and fiends

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

aqworlds Void Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
59DuskEvil

PostSubject: aqworlds Void Army   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 am

k guys I think we should make an army once we get around 15 to 20 people I would be in charge of the magic people like mage sorcerers shamans healers and acolytes then we have different leaders for different classes like say I would be the leader of the magic classes but I would have someone in charge of each class sort of llike a general and this could work with other classes to like someone could do this with warrior and warlord but they would be in charge of those 2 classes but have generals in charge of each class then it would be like that Alb being like the big cheese or the king then having others lead the group classes then they have generals leading 1 class for them then when we have someone ask to make a unit for cirten classes alb will say if he would like to make up a unit for that class or not.I think it would be cool but I'm just putting this idea I came up with out there.

P.S. plz excuse my spelling errors cause there are probably many of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronze Walk6

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 am

59DuskEvil wrote:
k guys I think we should make an army once we get around 15 to 20 people I would be in charge of the magic people like mage sorcerers shamans healers and acolytes then we have different leaders for different classes like say I would be the leader of the magic classes but I would have someone in charge of each class sort of llike a general and this could work with other classes to like someone could do this with warrior and warlord but they would be in charge of those 2 classes but have generals in charge of each class then it would be like that Alb being like the big cheese or the king then having others lead the group classes then they have generals leading 1 class for them then when we have someone ask to make a unit for cirten classes alb will say if he would like to make up a unit for that class or not.I think it would be cool but I'm just putting this idea I came up with out there.

I would be in charge of warriors Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aq.com
charliee

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 am

ok so i call DLs cuz i rock with em and cuz they plane rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:17 am

Hm...I'll be back with an edit on my post to make it less confusing...anyways I'll control any class with anyone with full luck (especiall leppy)
~X
Back to top Go down
59DuskEvil

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 am

59DuskEvil wrote:

see I think it would be great for Alb to aprove this army if he does life will be so much easyer you can get in an empty room get army members and fight twards a comon goal and people always wont leave when an items drops so getting items would be faster easyer and there wouldnt be much bickering cause if your in charge you can boot that person from the army and not boot them from the clan so easy yet so complicated I have no life -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:29 am

Wait, what?
Only Admins can boot people out of anything...
There will be no booting unless approved by both Admin.
~X
Back to top Go down
59DuskEvil

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:08 am

59DuskEvil wrote:

fair enough but I think the leader or general shoild be able to ban them until proven inisent or guilty that way if they are guilty they cant cause even more trouble see my point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am

Hm...very smart Dusk.
The leader of each group has the power to ban a player from the group for a period of time, as long as they can come up with a good reason for the ban.
Then, the Admin decide whether the player is innocent or guilty; if innocent, he is back in the group with nothing lost, but if guilty, he/she can no longer join ANY groups for one month (or more, we'll make a full set of rules later).
So Dusk, list all the details you think of these mini groups, and I'll make an official post.
Also, the mini groups should have mini group meetings once in a while, and report to the entire Void Clan with Mini Group Reports on how your group is doing, what you need, etc.
~X
P.S. Could you not quote anyone? It gets cluttered up and confusing to read. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
59DuskEvil

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 am

ok so here the void army will have to be VERY organized so things dont get out of hand admins should be in charge of keeping track of who joins and who quits that way we sort of have a record so people cant say they're in the army and trick us so we should have a talley up of all the members every month that way things stay under controle.

P.S. The leaders on the classes and the generals should ALWAYS be updated on who joins and who quits not just every month but always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronze Walk6

PostSubject: Good idea dusk    Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:57 am

good idea i would become................... BOSS OF WARRIORS AND WARLORDS!!!!!!!!!!! afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aq.com
charliee

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:30 am

Dusk please and try to keep to at max 2or 3 posts on 1 topic cuz u have only posted on this topic.

None others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aqworlds Void Army   

Back to top Go down

aqworlds Void Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aqworlds Void Clan :: Void clan Information :: AQW News-
Jump to: